John F. Kennedy Assassination Collection, 1963-1994 | East Texas Research Center
Extent: 5.0 Boxes
Access Restrictions: Open for research.
Acquisition Method: Gift
Brennan, Howard L. Eyewitness to history : the Kennedy assassination as seen by Howard L. Brennan. Waco, TX: Texian Press, 1987. ETRC E842.9 .B73 1987
Garrison, Jim. On the trail of the assassins : my investigation and prosecution of the murder of President Kennedy. NY: Sheridan Press, 1988. ETRC E842.9 .G35 1988
Kennedy, John F. Neither the fanatics nor the faint-hearted : the tour leading to the President's death and the two speeches he could not give. Austin, TX: Pemberton Press, 1963. ETRC J82 .D9x
Lifton, David S. Best evidence : disguise and deception in the assassination of John F. Kennedy. NY: Macmillan, 1980. ETRC E842.9 .L47
Martin, Murphy. Front row seat : a veteran reporter relives the four decades that shaped America. Austin, TX: Eakin Press, 2003. ETRC PN4874.M4835 A3 2003x
November 22--the day remembered. Dallas: Taylor Publishing, 1990. ETRC E842.9 .N68 1990
Scheim, David E. Contract on America : the Mafia murder of President John F. Kennedy. NY: Shapolsky Publishers, 1988. ETRC E842.9 .S33 1988
Sloan, Bill. JFK : breaking the silence. Dallas: Taylor Publishing, 1993. ETRC E842.9 .S54 1993
Sloan, Bill. JFK : the last dissenting witness. Gretna, LA: Pelican, 1992. ETRC E842.9 .S55 1992
Texas. Attorney General's Office. Texas supplemental report on the assassination of President John F. Kennedy and the serious wounding of Governor John B. Connally, November 22, 1963. Austin, 1964. ETRC E842.9 .T45
Thompson, Josiah. Six seconds in Dallas : a micro-study of the Kennedy assassination. NY: Geis Associates, 1967. ETRC E842.9 .T49 1967
Wise, Dan. The day Kennedy died. San Antonio: Naylor, 1964. ETRC E842.9 .W5
Browse by Box:
- Box 4
- Binder 1: "Texas Supplemental Report, Correspondence File," investigations of the President's Commission on the Assassination of President Kennedy and the Texas Court of Inquiry, November 1963 - August 1964
- Binder 2: "Evidence," photocopies of photographs of Oswald, his identification cards, weapons, family, and other items
- Binder 3: "Photographs, Oswald's Property," photocopies of photographs of Oswald's property taken in a search of Ruth Paine's property, November 23, 1963
- Binder 4: "Photographs, Aerial View of Downtown and Oak Cliff Sections of Dallas Showing Oswald's Known and Probable Routes."
- Binder 5: "Photographs, Exterior and Interior of Texas Depository Building Reconstruction."
- Binder 6: "Photographs, J. D. Tippit Area of Shooting and Location Oswald Arrested."
- Binder 7: Photographs, Persons Appearing With Lee Harvey Oswald in Dallas Police Department Identification 'Line-Up'."
- Binder 8: "Photographs, City Hall Basement (Lee Harvey Oswald)."
- Binder 9: "Photographs, Oswald Shooting in Basement."
- Binder 10: "Photographs, Edwin Walker, Edwin A. Walker File (Dallas P. D. Department," investigation of attempted murder of Edwin Walker by Oswald with photocopies of photographs, April 1963 - January 1964
- Binder 11: "Photographs, Trade Mart Aerial View, Trade Start Floor Plans."
Browse by Box: