Academic Affairs, Provost and Vice President for, 1923-1999 | East Texas Research Center
By Tanishuwa Edwards, July 2011
Extent: 6.0 Linear Feet
The Vice President Office of Academic Affairs, formally known as Dean of the College, is responsible for carrying out the academic mission of the University. Academic Affairs works with faculty to advance teaching, research, and service that helps perpare graduates for future success.
The Office also helps to provide leadership for academic initiatives, supports College and other units within Academic Affairs, provided resources, and is responsible for assessing the progress of achieving the academic goals of the University.
Access Restrictions: open for research
Related Materials: Dean of the College. ETRC University Archives. UA-63
Preferred Citation: [Item], Vice President Office of Academic Affairs (UA- 61), East Texas Research Center, Ralph W. Steen Library, Stephen F. Austin State University.
Other Note: formaly UA - 140
Browse by Box:
- Box 4
- Series 3: Minutes
- Folder 1: Academic Deans Council Minutes, 1979 - 1980
- Folder 2: Academic Deans Council Minutes, 1980 - 1981
- Folder 3: Texas Education Council Minutes, 1975 - 1982
- Folder 4: Academic Affairs Minutes, 1977 - 1978
- Folder 5: Academic Affairs Minutes, 1978 - 1979
- Folder 6: Academic Affairs Minutes, 1979 - 1980
- Folder 7: Academic Affairs Minutes, 1980 - 1981
- Folder 8: Deans Council, 1976 - 1977
- Folder 9: Academic Deans Council, 1977 - 1978
- Folder 10: Academic Deans Council, 1977 - 1978
- Series 4: Budgets, Grants, and Research
Browse by Box: