Agriculture, Department of, 1950-1989 | East Texas Research Center
By Greg Bailey, March 2011
Extent: 0.3 Linear Feet
Forms of Material: Educational reports
The Department of Agriculture offers students a wide variety of concentrations and majors including Agribusiness, Agricultural Development, Agricultural Machinery, Animal Science, Horticulture, and Poultry Science. The department also offers a master's degree with a concentration in general agriculture.
In 2011 the Department of Agriculture became part of the Arthur Temple College of Forestry and Agriculture.
Access Restrictions: Open for research.
Preferred Citation: [Item], Department of Agriculture (UA – 37), East Texas Research Center, Ralph W. Steen Library, Stephen F. Austin State University.
Other Note: Formerly UA - 58
Browse by Box:
- Box 1
- Folder 1: Program Evaluation, 1981
- Folder 2: Department Bulletins, 1950-1959
- Folder 3: Newsletter, 1974-1975
- Folder 4: Ag. News from SFASU, 1980,1982-1983
- Folder 5: History of Ag. Graduates, 1950-1956
- Folder 6: Agriculture Awards – Honors Awards Banquet, 1980-1987
- Folder 7: Student Project Presentation Fliers, 1981-1982
- Folder 8: Soil Testing Laboratory Annual Report, 1965-1966
- Folder 9: Soil Testing Laboratory Publications, 1987, 1989
- Folder 10: Student Nursery Management Conference
- Folder 11: Miscellaneous Brochures, Undated
- Folder 12: Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo Scholarship Newspaper Clipping, 1987
- Folder 13: Horticulture Club Newspaper Clipping, 1983
- Folder 14: Agriculture Building Approval Newspaper Clipping, 1976
- Folder 15: Dairy Farm Newspaper Clippings, 1959-1971
- Folder 16: Seed Testing Lab/ Soil Testing Lab Newspaper Clippings, 1962, 1967, 1977, 1988