Texas Farm Products Company was founded in Nacogdoches in 1930 by M. S. Wright. Mr. Wright came to Texas in 1930 from Virginia where he had been employed by Armour Fertilizer Works for twenty years. Texas Farm Products was originally built as a fertilizer plant and then feed manufacturing was added. It is now one of the largest feed and fertilizer manufacturing companies in the Southwest.
Mr. Wright had four sons Steele, Tom, Joe, and Dick. Steele donated this collection to the Library in 1975.
Scope and Contents: Nacogdoches company founded in 1930, by M. S. Wright, Texas Farm Products was built as a fertilizer and feed manufacturing company. Collection includes an almanac, photographs, calendar, newsletters, and newspaper clippings about the company