As a service to the SFA community, the library provides the opportunity to post university-focused announcements on a flat screen in the lobby of the Library.
In order to make this process timely and successful, please provide us with the following:
- Announcements should be submitted via email in the following format: JPEG (.jpg) 1360 pixels (width) by 768 pixels (height) and RGB color format.
- Images will rotate at 5 second intervals; keep your narrative brief.
- Requests must be provided at least two weeks in advance of the posting.
- Events will be posted up to seven days prior to the event and will be withdrawn once the event is concluded. Announcements will be posted for the number of days requested by the requester for up to 14 days.
- Requests must include requestor's name, email, and phone number.
The Web Services Department reserves the right to deny any request deemed to be inappropriate for the display. Appeals of the decision may be submitted to the library director.
Submit all requests and questions to email@example.com.